Flash website design
Double U Media established itself in the market using Macromedia Flash since 1999.
Now known as Adobe Flash it is still one of the strongest mediums to captivate an audience, regardless whether it’s a multimedia presentation or a Flash animated website design on display.
Flash is an interactive multimedia animation program with an unlimited capability to customise and manipulate animations to produce the most vibrant of concepts.
There has been a tremendous growth in the online digital market and Flash, has consistently grown with technology. Whenever there was a requirement, Adobe ensured that they accommodated all demands, for instance considering our current online environment that has expanded into multiple platforms (desktop, tablets and mobile sites), Adobe had to accommodate for the incompatibility of flash player on android operating devices. They overcame this hurdle by incorporating a Flash to HTML 5 conversion plug-in, insuring that the legacy of Flash lives on.
Today, Double U Media can truly say after 14 years of experience, we qualify as one of the market leaders in presentation development, and flash web design!
Flash web samples:
Incorporating a Flash animated introduction is a great way to entice your audience. With Flash and HTML5 your have the ability to showcase your product, services or promotions that will enhance your credibility. Our Flash website design portfolio includes:
- A stand alone fully functional interactive Flash/ HTML5 website
- Combining Flash/ HTML5 with “Portal Manager”, our PHP driven CMS (content management system)
- Note that by combining Portal Manager, it enables the administrator (web owner) to manage and update content in Flash, including images, text and navigation.
- An interactive Flash animated micro-site is a great way to enhance any product and works exceptionally well for a product launch or to illustrate complex infographics that required visual animations.
- Using Flash in online banner advertising is a superior method to enhance your brand, and grab the user’s attention.
- Configuring External data and Action script
- Image Slicing and HTML page preparations
- Search optimization and pre-loaders
- Loading of content will be quotes separately